Please click here to take advantage of registering online before 15 July 2021 and save on registration fees. The registration fee includes attendance of scientific sessions, lunches and final programme. Completed registration forms will be acknowledged by e-mail.
Please note that late registrations can only be accepted at the congress office up to 23 September 2021
Registration fees (15% VAT included)
Up to 15 July 2021
Up to 23 September 2021
From 23 September 2021
|Radiologist Private Practice: Member* (ASR member societies, SAFire members, RSSA members)||R9 300||R10 230||R11 300|
|Radiologist Private Practice: Non-member||R14 000||R15 400||R17 000|
|Radiologist Government Employed: Member*||R6 000||R6 600||R7 300|
|Radiologist Government Employed: Non-member||R7 500||R8 300||R9 100|
|Registrar: Member*||R4 000||R4 400||R4 900|
|Registrar: Non-member||R6 000||R6 600||R7 300|
|Radiologist African Countries**||R6 000||R6 600||R7 300|
|VIRTUAL CONGRESS delegate||R3 000||R3 300||R3 700|
Please note the following:
- All fees to be paid prior to the commencement of the congress – no delegates will be allowed to access the congress without proof of payment.
- Notice to South African Government Department delegates: Orders need to be settled and paid by 22 September 2021.
- No payments can be accepted after the congress.
- Registration can be submitted online, alternatively you can download the fax registration form here.
- Delegate registration includes:
- Entrance to congress and exhibition
- All lectures
- Lunch and refreshments during congress breaks
- Congress bag and registration pack
- Welcome function on 22 October 2021
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION TO THE CONGRESS
Any cancellation received by the Secretariat before Wednesday 15 July 2021 will be subject to the following refund policy:
- 75% of the amount paid if written cancellation is received prior to Wednesday 15 July 2021
- No refund if written cancellation is received after Wednesday 15 July 2021
- In the event of non-attendance / non-arrival, full payment will remain due and payable – without exception.
- Any applicable refunds will be made after the congress.
- Bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refunds.
- The organisers have the right to withhold up to 15% of the registration fees as handling fee, if as a result of any events beyond their control (force majeure), the congress has to be cancelled or postponed (war, riots, natural disasters, pandemics, strikes etc)